To disable Google smart lock on android phone that case you prevent login to your other account in any app simply
Go to setting
- Tap on Google or Google account
2. Tap on manage your Google account
3. Slide right and tap on security
4. Now scroll down and tap on Password
5. Now tap on Setting icon
6. At last turn off auto sign in
on Android devices
- Enter the Chrome app and tap the three vertical dots located in the top right corner of the screen. Scroll down and access the “Settings” menu.
- Select “Passwords.”
- Disable “Auto Sign-in.” Then proceed to delete all the passwords you see fit by tapping on their individual entry and then on the trashcan icon on the upper row of the password’s entry.
on Chrome browser
- Enter the browser settings by selecting the three-dot menu at the upper-right corner and then choosing “Settings”.
- Go down “Advanced options” > “Passwords and forms” option and select “Manage passwords”.
- Once in, choose “Offer to save passwords off.” Proceed to also disable “Auto Sign-in”.
- Clear browsing history to remove all traces of your passwords from Chrome.